Dozens killed and wounded in Israeli bombardment of the Gaza Strip; occupation cancels humanitarian truce
Al-Khamisa News Network - Gaza

Israeli aircraft continued to strike various areas of the Gaza Strip on the 167th day since the resumption of the war, leaving large numbers of dead and wounded, as heavy clashes between militants and Israeli forces were reported in Gaza City.
Medical sources said more than 76 people were killed since dawn on Friday, including 21 who were waiting for humanitarian assistance, while hundreds were wounded with varying injuries. The reports came after Israel announced it had canceled a humanitarian truce it said had been in effect from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in Gaza City.
Gaza and the north
A woman and her child were killed when an apartment housing the Dawoud family in the al-Karama area in northwest Gaza was hit. A man was also killed and others wounded when an apartment sheltering displaced people in Shawa and Hasri Tower in the al-Rimal neighborhood was struck.
In the northern Strip, 11 people were killed and about 100 of those seeking aid were wounded by fire from Israeli forces. Three people, including a child, were also killed when the Jaʿa family home in the al-Fawakhir area was bombed.
Meanwhile, the Israeli military continued demolition and bulldozing operations on homes in the al-Sabra and al-Zaytoun neighborhoods in Gaza City and in the Jabalia al-Nuzla town in the north of the Strip.
Central Strip
A new massacre was reported at the Nuseirat camp after an attack on the al-Hafi family home, killing five people and leaving several wounded and missing. Those identified included: Baraa al-Hafi, Abdullah Fayed and his wife Shaimaa al-Hafi and their daughter Marwa, and Younis al-Khalidi. Israeli artillery renewed shelling of the northern part of the camp, and another child was killed Friday evening in strikes on the al-Bureij camp in the central Strip.
South of the Strip
In Khan Younis, a man was seriously wounded after Israeli vehicles opened fire on displaced persons’ tents in the al-Mawasi area. Fisherman Mohammad Ayman al-Jabari was killed by fire from Israeli boats off al-Qarara, northwest of the city. In just 24 hours, 19 people were killed in various parts of Khan Younis, including several who had been waiting for aid.
Statistics
The daily statistical report showed 59 people were killed and 224 others wounded in the past 24 hours. That brings the death toll since the start of the offensive on Oct. 7, 2023, to 63,025, most of them children and women, while the number of injuries reached 159,490.
Since Israel breached the ceasefire agreement on March 18, the death toll has risen to 11,178 and the number of wounded to 47,449. The total deaths among those awaiting aid stood at 2,203 with 16,228 injured, including 23 killed and 182 wounded in the past hours alone.